First, pull up the member's account in Member Management and scroll down to the Billing section. The Freeze Account section is near the top in the first row of the Billing section. Click Start Freeze to begin setting up the account freeze.
Starting a New Freeze
- Freeze Length and Freeze Type: Set the length of the freeze for a number of weeks, months, or payments.
- Allow Entry to Club: This will indicate if the member is still allowed to check in using Online Check-in.
- Start charging for the freeze and Freeze Fee: These will set up a freeze fee for the member to pay while their account is frozen.
- Start of Freeze: This determines the start date of the freeze
- Freeze Reason: The reason for the freeze
Once everything is filled in, click Save.