This report will pull information on all member credit cards that are set to expire within the next 2 months. This is a very useful report to keep up to date on so you can know when members should update their credit card info.
- This report has no specific search options or filter options, so simply click Submit to pull the report's data.
- Optional: You can use the Group Data tab to change how the report is grouped. For more information on grouping reports, see the Reporting Basics.
- Optional: Lastly, you can export the data to an Excel spreadsheet by using the Export Data If you grouped the data, be sure to use the Export Group Data button instead
Use this list for a full outline of each column in this report:
- Client: This is the club number that the member is a part of
- Contract Status: The member's current membership contract status
- Account: The member's account number
- Buyer's First Name/Last Name: The membership buyer's first and last name
- Address: The member's street address
- City: The member's city
- State: The member's state
- Zip Code: The member's zip code
- Home Phone: The member's cell phone number associated with their account, if any
- CC Expiration: The expiration date found on the member's credit card
- CC Type: The type of credit card the member has, e.g. Amex, MasterCard, Visa
- CC Number: The credit card number. All numbers but the first 2 and last 4 digits will be masked out as per PCI compliance
- Email Address: The member's email address