This report will display a breakdown of revenue from add-ons that have been remitted based on a date range. It will include one time charges, recurring charges, and add-ons payed through POS. This is a great tool to review which add-ons are generating the most or least revenue.
- Choose a date range using the From Date and To Date fields
- Use the Omit Credit at Club toggle to exclude add-on payments made in house
- Click Submit. All entries will display in the list. This report can also be filtered by Contract Status, Transaction Status, and Add-on
- Optional: You can use the Group Data tab to change how the report is grouped. For more information on grouping reports, see the Reporting Basics.
- Optional: Lastly, you can export the data to an Excel spreadsheet by using the Export Data If you grouped the data, be sure to use the Export Group Data button instead
Use this list for a full outline of each column in this report:
- Client: This is the club number that the member is a part of
- Sales Person: The salesperson who processed the payment if it was made in club
- Description: The name of the add-on/charge
- Amount Collected: The amount paid for the add-on/charge