This report will pull a list of all member notes that have been entered along with the account within the selected date range.
- Choose a date range using the From Date and To Date fields
- Use the Service Notes Only toggle if you wish to only view service notes that have been entered
- Use the Member Notes Only toggle if you wish to only view notes relating to member accounts
- There are no additional Filter options, so simply click Submit to pull the data
- Optional: You can use the Group Data tab to change how the report is grouped. For more information on grouping reports, see the Reporting Basics.
- Optional: Lastly, you can export the data to an Excel spreadsheet by using the Export Data If you grouped the data, be sure to use the Export Group Data button instead
Use this list for a full outline of each column in this report:
- Client: This is the club number that the member is a part of
- Account: The member's account number
- First Name/Last Name: The member's first name and last name
- Date: The date and time the note was entered
- Entered By: The club user who entered the note
- Note: The note that was entered