The branded mobile app for your fitness club will come with many useful features that you will have access to. This article will take you through the basic navigation of the app and introduce you to all of the features you can use. Be sure to follow any links to additional material as needed.
Downloading and Logging In
First, you will need to actually download the app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on your device. Simply open your store app and search for your club by name. This ensures that you will be downloading the correct branded app.
Once the app has been installed, you will need to create a new account for the app:
- Select Get Started, then select Create Account
- Enter your ASF Account Number and the email address you used when you signed up for your membership
- After creating your account, a verification email will be sent to the email address you entered. Be sure to check that email and follow the instructions to finish setting up your account and set up a password
Once your account has been created, you can login by selecting Get Started and entering your email address and password. If you are part of a club with multiple locations, you will also need to select the location you wish to log in to from the drop-down menu.
- Account not found: There are a few different reasons why this error may appear:
- If you created an account, but you have NOT activated the account through the email you received, then you will need to do that first before you are able to log in
- If you have not created an account specifically for the app yet, then you will need to do so in order to log in. You should also make sure the account number and email address you entered match the information on your club membership account
- If you do not know your account number, you should use the I don't know my account number to be taken to the account lookup page where you will need to enter your email address, phone number, and first and last name
- Account already exists: You may receive this error while creating a new account. This means there is already an account with your username and/or account number created in the app. If you have forgotten your account password, you should use the Forgot Password? option located on the login screen
- NOTE: Each app user MUST have a unique email address. If you have additional members on your account, each member will need to have their own email set up in the membership information. Contact your club to set up your member emails. If you do not have a unique email for one of your members, try setting up an email alias with your email provider
- The account is currently not active: This error indicates that you have not activated your app account yet. After making your account, you should have received an email to complete your account setup and create a password
The main screen of the app will be the Hub. Here, you can find your scheduled events for the day, as well as menus and links to the other features of the app:
- Connect your Devices: Access app integrations and connect your other wellbeing apps, such as Apple Health
- Club Check-in: Access a QR code used to check-in to the club
- Start a Workout: Enter a new workout to track
- Log Nutrition: Log your meals and nutrition for the day
- Today's Schedule: View and have quick access to the events you are scheduled for the day
- Menu Items: Quick access to links for the Hub, Workouts, Calendar, Check-in, Marketplace, and Settings
From the main Hub page, you can also access your recent activity by either selecting the Activity tab at the top, or by swiping from the right side of the screen to the left.
In Activity, you will find all recent activity for your account in the app. Selecting an entry will take you to that area of the app where you can find more details on the activity. For example, select a nutrition log entry to view the items you entered in the Nutrition section.
You can access your profile by selecting the icon in the top right of the screen. By default, this will display your initials, but can be updated with a profile picture.
From your profile, you can access:
- Under General:
- Use My Details to view your profile information, such as your address and phone number
- Use Available Sessions to view the class sessions that you currently have purchased, if any
- Under Feature Settings:
- Use Unit of Measurement to adjust the units used in various locations, such as Weight and Height
- Use Integrations as another way to access the app integrations
- You can use the Report an Issue option to report any issues or problems you encounter while using the app
- If your gym has multiple locations you can access, you can use the Switch Club button to switch the location you are viewing
- Lastly, you can select the icon at the top to update your profile with a profile picture
|Next Article: Check-In|